Avis généraux sur l'entreprise Best Buy
Gestionnaire de Stock (H/F) | Rosemère, QC | 2 juin 2020
Tres bon premier emploi
Bonne emploi a avoir en tant que etudiant, mediocre en tant que carriere
Shipping and Receiving Clerk | Langley, BC | 15 janv. 2020
Easy to work at
Everyone was very helpful and supportive. The staff kept changing frequently, which made it hard to keep track of who works there. I learned the duties of the back warehouse and how to price items out on the floor. Overall my experience was mostly positive.
Home Solutions Advisor | Shawnessy, AB | 29 déc. 2019
Fun place to work with a great culture
A typical day at work was fun and informative, learning new things about the products everyday was great as well as learning about the phone plans, management was great and approachable, they represented the fun and enthusiastic culture the company loves, the hardest part of the job was not really having much to do during the slower days and maintaining a work/life balance was hard with this job, overall it's a great experience to work there and would recommend to anyone.
Points positifsFun culture, discounts
Points négatifsscheduling issues.
Loss Prevention Officer | Brampton, ON | 10 janv. 2020
transitional word place
Good place to work if you are transitioning from school to career or from unemployment back into work field. the work is simple but the pay is what it is for the work your doing.
Home Solutions Advisor | London, ON | 22 mars 2020
Worked my butt off and barley paid my rent
Was always a top performer and made minimum wage. Their yearly raises were a joke. Commission environment with no commission but your managers get bonuses for you performance.
Customer Service Representative | North York, ON | 2 déc. 2019
Was fun but no advancement opportunities
It's a good place to work part-time. You can outgrow the company very quickly because it's there's not a lot of room for growth. The work environment is nice when you have good coworkers, but management can sometimes be terrible
Operations Manager | Durham Region, ON | 10 déc. 2019
Very fast paced and ever changing as every retail store usually is. Most District and Regional players were fair and helpful, some nepotism in some stores but over all was a great place to work.
Customer Service Representative | Saskatoon, SK | 4 mars 2020
Great place with great people
Bestbuy was an excellent place to work, the workers are friendly and would help each other solve problems and takes the time to teach us on how to do specific task like returns or to make a appointment
Points positifsnice people
Points négatifswhen holidays come hours are very long and can be stressful at times
Conseiller de Vente (H/F) | Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC | 4 janv. 2020
un bon travail
j'ai travailler comme saisonnier et j'ai adorer travailler en vente
Points positifsle salaire
Install | Kitchener, ON | 4 juin 2012
Great people to work with, Learned a lot At BestBuy
* Conduct/Lead team meeting before opening.
* Arrange for transportation of clients while their vehicle is being serviced.
* Book new appointments daily for services.
* Coach new and existing employees through installation services.
* Manage white books, budget, business plans.
* Review sales targets with actual numbers and conduct sales projection strategy meetings.
* Learned how to lead a team of 5-10 employees, prioritize tasks, employee scheduling, coaching, mentoring, perform weekly reviews.
* Management treated our team well and gave us freedom to do automotive service without large amounts of pressure.
* The team I built performed well and was consistently in the top 10 out of 66 stores nationwide.
* The hardest part of the job was having to let someone go in relation to their attendance or lack of contribution to the team.
* The most enjoyable part of the job was just being at work everyday. My team had a synergy that made it enjoyable working together-it didn't feel like work most of the time. The bonuses were always enjoyable as I shared them among the team for all their hard work.
Points positifsemployees and clients, the work itself, team synergy, bonuses
Points négatifsoccasional long hours (xmas), having to work boxing day, salary cap by head office.