About Enersolv Design & Build Ltd
Enersolv Design + Build isn’t just a construction company – we’re a people company.
We prove that business can have minimal conflict while maximizing the beneficial experience for both our clients and our people.
Our vision is not just about providing turnkey delivery of high-performance, energy-efficient, sustainable buildings; our collaborative values are built right into our name: Design + Build. We believe in working together—which starts with the people we work with.
We see the value of a strong team, and our teams are filled with people who are driven, ambitious, and looking for growth because our leaders invest in our people.
Enersolv has doubled in size since 2019, and we have plans for further growth in the upcoming years. Our leadership team cares about supporting our people, and our leaders take the time to see each member’s potential. We’re looking for people who will join us, grow with us, and make a difference with us.
If you’re passionate about sustainability, collaborative culture, and making a positive change in the world, check out our available positions below and maybe we can leave a lasting legacy together.
Reporting to the Superintendent, you will play a key role in our growth strategy. As our HVAC Refrigeration Technician, you will have the ability to learn and apply company methods, practices, procedures and regulatory requirements to install and maintain modern refrigeration and air conditioning systems. You will help lead commercial projects and ordering, documenting and maintaining supplies, as well as overseeing a team on various job sites. Moreover, you will ensure that large projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Install, commission and maintain large and medium-sized commercial air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Manage and coordinate several projects and team members, schedule teams and equipment deliveries and provide onsite training for apprentice installation technicians
- Keep on top of all current health and safety practices, and promote a safe system of work
- Produce and implement task-specific method statements and risk assessments
- Analyze and interpret construction and schematic drawings, technical literature and equipment specifications
- Coordinate administrative aspects of installation and maintenance projects up to date and remitted to the office in a timely manner
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of work through verbal and written communications with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Be self-motivated and team-oriented, and act as a mentor for the team
- Be career oriented, and open to ongoing technical and professional training
Skills and Qualifications
- Inter-Provincial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience installing, maintaining and commissioning refrigeration and air conditioning systems, including multi-rack, compound-style systems, water chillers, packaged rooftop AC units, packaged DX AC split and multi-split systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Level 1 First Aid
- Basic personal hand tools for the trade; Enersolv will provide company-related tools
- Knowledge of the design, application and maintenance of Mitsubishi, Daikin, LG and Samsung/Trane variable refrigerant flow/volume (VRF/VRV), multi-split systems. Manufacturers training and certification is beneficial.
- Competitive salary based on prior experience
- Employer covered Health and benefits
- Training and professional development support
- 3 weeks vacation
- Up to five days paid sick leave per year
- Annual profit sharing plan
- 4% GRSP Matching Contribution
Job Types: Permanent, Apprenticeship, Full-time
Salary: $40.00-$50.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- HVAC Red Seal Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person