My Workforce Solutions is a small business in Regina, SK. Our goal is to My Workforce Solutions works with some of the industry’s leading contractors to provide local skilled and unskilled workers to residential, commercial, and industrial projects. Our team has a long history of working in the trades on job sites of all sizes across Western Canada. We know your industry and we work tirelessly to ensure that our talent pool consists of highly motivated trades people fully equipped with industry leading safety training and the qualifications required to assist you on your projects..
We are currently looking for a carpenter skilled in many areas, including flooring, remodeling and framing. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a company that supports its staff and offers great benefits. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with carpentry work as well as interior remodeling. We're looking for an experienced construction worker who can excel while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Estimate the cost of future projects and materials.
- Develop a work schedule to meet deadlines.
- Meet state building codes and ordinances.
- Demonstrate how to do the job.
- Communicate effectively with the client.
- Work with a team to get tasks done on time.
- Coordinate with project management team.
Job Types: Apprenticeship, Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Regina, SK S4N 5W5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- carpentry: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person