Reason for Post :
Position Status :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Technical Services Directorate
Reference number :
Number of positions available :
Job Category :
General Work (Stretcher, Laundry, Transportation, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Food Service, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The Montréal West Island Integrated University Health and Social Services Center (MWI IUHSSC) is looking for a vehicle driver on our recall list to fill full-time day position at Batshaw, in Prévost (Laurentides).
As part of your duties, you will be required as a vehicle driver to:
- Drive clients from their homes to certain day care centers and internship sites, as requested by the immediate supervisor, and drive them home at the end of the day;
- Ensure the safety and well being of the client, and adopt safe behaviors;
- Performs regular maintenance on vehicles used to transport passenger;
- Maintain clean passenger vehicles;
- Distribute mail to the head office, residences, day centers, internship sites and all other points of service of the establishment;
- Perform all other related tasks.
Enjoy a competitive wage of $23.24/hour as well as our many benefits :
- Employment with a large public organization;
- Numerous opportunities for internal professional development;
- Four (4) weeks vacation after one year of full-time employment;
- Thirteen (13) days of statutory vacations and 9.6 sick days for a full-time work year (or pro-rated for part-time employees);
- Participation, with the employer, in a defined benefit pension plan that provides a reliable retirement income;
- Group insurance coverage (life, health professionals, salary);
- Access for you and your family to a free employee assistance program.
The desired vehicle driver :
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent recognized by the ministry of education, recreation and sport;
- Must have a valid Class 4B driver's license and a driving record issued by the competent authority;
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and in French;
- Demonstrate punctuality and reliability;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
More than a job, you will find a workplace that encourages your professional and personal growth in a friendly environment!
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.