Who We Are:
Wicehtowak Frontec Services (WFS) is a partnership between George Gordon Developments Ltd. (GGDL) and ATCO Frontec Ltd. The majority Indigenous-owned company provides camp and support services for remote workforce housing projects. WFS is committed to providing opportunities for employment, skills development, subcontracting and local businesses.
Wicehtowak Frontec Services is seeking a General Kitchen Help to join our team in Jansen, SK. The General Kitchen Help is responsible for ensuring that dining room and service line are cleaned, sanitized, and up to the Lodge standards, help with the basic preparation of food, and replenishing condiments and other items within the dining hall.
Where We Work and Live:
The Jansen Discovery Lodge is a workforce housing facility in support of the Jansen potash mine. The camp is located 155 kilometers east of Saskatoon, SK.
Our positions work on a 14 day on, 7 days off rotation. Accommodations and meals during your work rotations are provided by the company.
- To work safely with all of the equipment
- The basic preparation of food, including the preparation of vegetable and snacks.
- Kitchen, general equipment, and facility clean up (table, floors, etc.)
- Responsible for inspecting the equipment and food on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Ensure your station is always manned and supplies are fully stocked
- Follow requirements of the Health, Safety and Environment Management System.
- Other duties as assigned by management from time to time
- Experience working in a camp, kitchen or restaurant environment is considered an asset
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently supervised or unsupervised.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Team player
- Food Safe Certificate is Required
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Final candidates will be required to undergo a criminal record check, drug and alcohol test, and fit for work medical assessment.
Our company recognizes the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in order to participate in the application or selection process, please contact the HR/Recruitment department at [email protected]. Our team will consult with all applicants who request accommodation during the process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account any individual accessibility needs.
Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices.
By submitting your resume and personal information to the ATCO Group of Companies, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by the ATCO Group of Companies to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the ATCO Group of Companies.