Who are we?
Svante is a rapidly growing clean energy technology company making commercial-scale carbon capture and removal a reality and enabling global industries to play offense in the fight against climate change that will accelerate the global transition to a lower-carbon economy.
The growing success of our company is owed to our commitment to our people, emphasis on our values, and our innovative technology. Passion is put into what we do every day.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for an individual who loves learning to join us in the role of Learning and Development Coordinator. You will play a crucial role in implementation of all Learning and Leadership Development programs at Svante as well as utilizing technology to scale our programs and impact.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
You are enrolled in post-secondary program (i.e., B.A., B.Ed., Adult Education, Human Resources Management, Leadership and Management).
- You have 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- You are curious and have aptitude for working with technology and learning new software.
- You have experience working in a highly organized manner, taking initiative, and multitasking with a variety of projects and tasks with excellent attention to detail.
Bonus Skills and Qualifications:
- You have experience working with Learning Management Systems or course authoring tools.
What success looks like in this role:
You will support with Learning Management System administration and activities, including course enrollments, user support, content management, attendance and reporting.
- You will provide support on the delivery of L&D initiatives by coordinating and executing program logistics for ILT and VILT programs, including communications and project management.
- You will maintain the L&D inbox including responding to or triaging requests and communicating with participants of learning programs across Svante.
- You will develop and maintain learning resources.
- You will be responsible for generating weekly, monthly, quarterly training reports using our Learning Management System.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Svante is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. All Svante employees share in the responsibility for assuring that, by our personal actions, the policies are effective. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.