Your daily tasks will include:
1. Ad hoc office duties,
2. Organizing catering for clients and staff,
3. Maintaining the client database,
4. Offering support to arranging meetings during busy periods,
5. Preparing for Ad hoc reports and project work,
6. Booking Travel,
7. Assisting with boardroom bookings,
8. Purchasing Groceries.
This is a fast-paced office and team's schedule can change at any time, so the following attributes are essential for you to succeed in this role:
- A friendly, down to earth and helpful attitude,
- An interest in Current, Government and Corporate Affairs,
- The ability to manage impromptu tasks
- The ability to think outside the box,
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills,
- The ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work for a forward thinking, dynamic company so if you are interested, please apply now for an immediate interview!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $5,204.00 /month