Want to be part of the largest taxi company in Saskatchewan? Riide is looking to hire new Drivers that have a true passion for customer service!
Status: Full-Time or Part-Time - Union
Location: Saskatoon, SK (Onsite)
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: $4,000 to $6,000/month
Shift(s): Must be available to work flexible shifts
Reports To: Fleet Manager
As a Driver at riide, you will be responsible for:
- Front-line customer service and ensuring that customers are provided with quality, safe, and inclusive transportation to carry them to their destination; and
- Adhering to brand standards as ambassadors of our unique image and reputation.
No previous experience is needed. We have a team of trained professionals to look after all your vehicle needs, expert dispatchers, and a state-of-the-art dispatching system.
We do, however, require applicants to have the following:
- Class 5 ~or~ Class 4 (preferred) GDL Saskatchewan Driver’s License for a minimum of 2 years
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Successful criminal record check
- Solid knowledge of the City of Saskatoon (key landmarks, road names, etc.);
- Spoken fluency in English (IELTS band 5 (minimum) or above (preferred))
- Dependable, punctual, and proven work ethic
Originally established in 1972, Riide Holdings Inc. has evolved and grown from traditional taxi service to be the leader through a diverse and progressive approach. riide is bringing a new system of mobility to Western Canada by giving the public the freedom to choose quality, safe, and inclusive transportation to carry them to their destination. #yourrideyourway #TEAMriide #sksupportsukraine
In addition to riide, Riide Holdings Inc. includes Prestige Car Service, Atomic Auto, and Railway Gas & Convenience.