Candidates will be required to pass an alcohol and drug test as a pre-requisite to employment and site access. Coordinate/manage small warehouse deliveries.
- Bird Nason Contracting Group - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- Edmonton Echolab - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Dedicated Echocardiography scanning: 1 year (preferred). Edmonton Echolab and the Ross Creek Cardiology Clinic is Looking for a full/part time echocardiography…
- Rig Logistics Inc - Edmonton, AB
Preform pre/post trip inspection on vehicles. Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues. Group health plan, available after three months full time…
- Amazon DSP Driver - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment. You will be a delivery hero in the neighborhoods you serve - delivering hundreds of smiles to…
- Safeway - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Process cash register payments by cash, cheque, credit card, gift card and debit. Greets customers in a polite and friendly manner.
- Golderado Contracting Corp - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Must be able to greet visitors, answer and direct calls, and ensure the office is well maintained. Dealing with incoming and outgoing couriers and deliveries.
- Riverpointe Medical Centre - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Answer, screen and forward telephone calls. Greet patients entering the office, answer questions and direct patients to the appropriate services.
- R.K. Brothers Hospitality Inc. - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments. Assist customers with self-checkout. Tabulate total payment for goods or services required.
- 780-998-7822 - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
The shipper/receiver ensures seamless processing of outgoing shipments and incoming items, in accordance to company Quality and Safety procedures.
- Sil Industrial Minerals - Bruderheim, AB
Personal reliable vehicle and valid driver's license. Maintain proffesional relationships with customers, transport companies, site visitors and contractors.
- 804049 Alberta Ltd. o/a Tim Hortons - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter, or produce the best loved bakery items that our guests come to enjoy, you will have the opportunity…
- Winners - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Greeting customers in a friendly manner; be knowledgeable to answer questions regarding merchandise items, prices and brands and provide information on…
- City of Fort Saskatchewan - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
The ideal candidate will have completion or partial completion towards a Human Resources Management certificate or diploma.
- Brant Hotel - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma. Address customers' complaints or concerns. Wash windows, walls and ceilings. Clean changing rooms and showers.
- O.E.M. Remanufacturing Company Inc. - Edmonton, AB
As a Component Cleaner at OEM Remanufacturing, you will be responsible for efficiently cleaning and transporting incoming cores and components to ensure they…
- Freson Market Ltd/Freson Bros. - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Process payments from customers (credit, debit, and cash). Most importantly, the willingness and enthusiasm for continuous learning and development.
- Vallen - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Picking, packaging and shipping any orders that are to be completed and shipped from the warehouse. Participating in re-certification for forklift operation, as…
- Stepping Stone Child Development Center Inc - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- City of Edmonton - Edmonton, AB
Valid Alberta Class 5 driver's license or provincial equivalent (non-probationary & non-graduated). Perform work in a safe manner compliant with the City and…
- Best Western Plus Fort Saskatchewan - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures. Carry out administrative activities of establishment. Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years.
Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, and co-workers. Demonstrates efficient and safe use of housekeeping…
- NEXT LEVEL TRANSPORT LTD - Edmonton, AB
Class 1 driver's license. New drivers or drivers with experience can contact. Can haul flatbed, dry van or step deck. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Aecon Construction Solutions Inc. - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Reporting to the appropriate site supervisor, the Labourer will be responsible to ensure Aecon Construction Solutions Inc. achieves their general and specific…
- 7-Eleven, Inc. - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register. Receive cash from customers and give correct change. We rely on you to provide outstanding service; maintain…
- Edmonton Divorce Lawyers | Verhaeghe Law Office - Alberta
Associate Lawyer with 2-5 years experience in areas of Family Law or Civil Litigation able to practice in Alberta.
- Level Orthodontics - Edmonton, AB
Communicating with patients and presenting oral hygiene instructions. Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).