The specific duties assigned vary according to the assigned department and the type of function being performed.
- City of Fort St. John - Fort St. John, BC
- Stella-Jones Inc - Revelstoke, BC
With us, you will have access to: *. Health benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, short & long term disability coverage, health spending account.
- J P Transport Ltd. - Aubigny, MB
Experience would be an asset, but also willing to train. Must possess strong work habits and be punctual and reliable. Front desk: 1 year (preferred).
- Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. - Richmond, BC
We are planning to hire a Sales Administrative Assistant to join the Sales Team.. Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5 pm. . Must be Fluent in Korean*.
- Primus Workforce Ltd - Edmonton, AB
Determine and establish office procedures and routines. Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- SUNLIGHT PSYCHOLOGICAL CLINIC LTD - Calgary, AB
Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences. Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- VO2 Master Health Sensors Inc. - Vernon, BC
VO2 Master develops, manufactures, and sells the world’s first truly portable metabolic analysis kit - a beautifully simplified means to evaluate an individual…
- Nova Scotia Community College - Kentville, NS
Administrative Assistant (CLA3) Education Kingstec Campus Kentville, Nova Scotia Principals Office Continuing Full Time Position: Commencing…
- Can-west Development Ltd - Vancouver, BC
Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Ukee Peninsula Motel - Ucluelet, BC
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Register arriving guests and assign rooms. Provide information on hotel facilities and services.
- WELL Health Technologies Corp - North Vancouver, BC
Administrative duties - answer calls and greet patients in a helpful, respectful, and efficient manner, schedule appointments, manage referrals, result…
- Mouser Transportation Ltd. - Edmonton, AB
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Compile data, statistics and other information. Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Royal Rose Tattoo Inc. - Vancouver, BC
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Greet people and direct them to contacts or service…
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia - Vancouver, BC
Reporting to the manager, compliance and assessments, the administrative assistant is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the entire…
- Nucor Systems Inc. - Calgary, AB
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to our team members, verifying accounting details and general administrative activities.
- Outgive Inc. - Markham, ON
Determine and establish office procedures and routines. Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Compile data, statistics and other information.
- Canadian Political Science Association - Ottawa, ON
JOB REQUIREMENTS Education Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience Experience Experience Experience an asset Screening questions Are you currently legally…
- Kidd's Home Hardware - Sundridge, ON
The Office Manager is responsible for general accounting duties, including receipts, disbursements of cash and collections; management of the office including…
- Multimécanique M.G.S. - Alma, QC
Réaliser et vérifier la facturation au clients. Effectuer les communications aux clients et fournisseurs. Effectuer les commandes des employés et propriétaires.