The Administrative Assistant, will assist the faculty of Human and Social Development in creating a strong research-intensive environment supported by the…
- University of Victoria - Victoria, BC
- Paul Ross - Vernon, BC
We can offer part time / full time employment. Health Care Aide Certification/Drivers License & Abstract /Criminal Check/Food Safe Certificate/Cooking & meal…
- Garneau & Cie - Asbestos, QC
Garneau & Cie est une petite entreprise située à Val-des-Sources, QC. Notre entreprise est en évolution perpétuelle, agréable et axée sur la collaboration, et…
- John Eek & Son Ltd - Springwater, ON
Data entry as well as administrative and clerical duties that support dispatch. This will be a contract position to cover a 12 month maternity leave, with the…
- Synergy Rehabilitation - New Westminster, BC
Scheduling appointments via the JaneApp. Collecting Payments/ billing third party Extended Health. Answering phone calls, emails, and faxes.
- Regent Christian Online Academy - Victoria, BC
They assist the classroom teacher in completing a variety of organizational tasks in addition to working with groups of learners to support them in completing…
- AGRO GREENHOUSE LTD - Medicine Hat, AB
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Determine and establish office procedures and routines. Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- School District #60 (Peace River North) - Fort St. John, BC
Maintain and update student records such as registration forms, permanent record cards, class lists, transfers and monthly attendance.
- Fort Nelson First Nation - Fort Nelson, BC
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma. Day care centre or nursery school. Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the…
- Edson Family Chiropractic - Edson, AB
Edson Family Chiropractic is looking for a Part Time (10-15 hours per week) Office Assistant / Receptionist for our busy multi disciplinary health care office.
- School District #62 (Sooke) - Sooke, BC +1 lieu
FOUR POSITIONS FOR SOOKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. TO SUPPORT STUDENTS IN A VARIETY OF CLASSROOMS INCLUDING A STUDENT/STUDENTS WITH CHALLENGING BEHAVIOURS AND LEARNING…
- Little Wonders Day Care - Edmonton, AB
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences. Compile data, statistics and other information.
- University of British Columbia - University of British Columbia (Okanagan campus), BC
This position provides a wide range of confidential administrative support to the operations for the Office of the Provost and Vice-President Academic (Provost…
- Kamloops Hospice Association - Kamloops, BC
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses. Combination of sitting, standing, walking. Hours: 6 to 40 hours per week.
Enbridge is delighted to welcome an Administrative Assistant into the Operations Services team located in Edmonton, AB.
- Pharmacy 24, Trikaya Health Solutions ltd. - Abbotsford, BC
Interview patients to obtain case histories. Perform general clerical work, such as order supplies and maintain inventory. Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Vancouver Coastal Health - North Vancouver, BC
Perform administrative/clerical support functions for a department and/or program. Screen and prioritize incoming materials. Process and/or monitor expenses.
- Gandhi Electrical Services Ltd. - London, ON
Determine and establish office procedures and routines. Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Compile data, statistics and other information.
- Klair Custom Homes (Edmonton) Ltd. - Edmonton, AB
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year. Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Government of Saskatchewan - Saskatoon, SK
In this key position you will manage various policy issues and projects on behalf of the Chief Firearms Officer and provide advice and guidance to the Chief…
- Drillwell Enterprises - Logan Lake, BC
Job includes driving large trucks, working around heavy equipment, running folding boom cranes (training provided).
- Payless Tire Inc - Coquitlam, BC
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Beyond Physiotherapy - Abbotsford, BC
Monitor the schedule and anticipate/perform administrative needs. Greet and welcome patients warmly and professionally. Answer phones warmly and professionally.
- Confidential - Fonthill, ON
Administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred). Hardworking individual who is empathetic, friendly and professional at all times. Part-time hours: 15-22 per week.
- Beauce Marine - Vallee-jonction, QC
Répondre au téléphones au bureau et répondre aux les besoins du patient ou transférer le téléphones au bon département. Type d'emploi : Temps plein.
- All-Time All-Ways Health Care Staffing Solutions - Windsor, NS
Be aware of and fulfill responsibilities under the policies and safe work practices contained in the facility safety program, department and administrative…