Provide quality customer service and accurate information to callers. Answer incoming calls and respond to customer questions and requests.
- 44 Auto Mart - Kingston, ON
- Hydroactive Aquatherapy & Rehabilitation Inc - Barrie, ON
Assisting practitioners with initial assessments and consultations. Assisting practitioners with treating client’s physical conditions.
- Upper Appleby Eyecare - Burlington, ON
Optometric assistant: 1 year (preferred). Minimum 1 year experience as an optician or optometric assistant is preferred. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Pacific Denture Centre - Parksville, BC
We are looking for a friendly, flexible assistant that is knowledgeable in denturist procedures and patient care. Dental Assisting: 1 year (preferred).
- Bench Accounting - Vancouver, BC
This team is responsible for supporting our Accounting Associates so that they can create accurate financial statements for our clients.
- Starbucks - Canada
#Nowbrewing – administrative assistant, Retail Operations (Canada). Completes administrative projects including coordinating or tracking budgets, invoice coding…
- GOODWILL CARRIER INC - Calgary, AB
Enter data according to specified format. Verify accuracy and completeness of data. Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week.
- Shawnigan Village Family Practice - Shawnigan Lake, BC
We are looking to hire a full-time MOA. Answering a multi-line telephone system. Stocking and cleaning exam rooms.
- Government of the Northwest Territories - Yellowknife, NT
As the Administrative Assistant you will provide a full range of administrative support to the Policy, Legislation and Communications division, in accordance…
- Nanaimo Seniors Village - Nanaimo, BC
1 year previous marketing, sales, customer service or administrative experience and/or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Western Health - Canada
QUALIFICATIONS: Successful completion of high school, graduation from a recognized program in Medical Laboratory Assistant, and proof of current registration…
- Calming Technology Canada - Richmond, BC
The ideal candidate will have experience with office organizing and administrative tasks, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills and a well-developed sense…
- Drain Pro Plumbing - Victoria, BC
Drain Pro Plumbing is seeking an Administrative Assistant team member for a full time in-office role. This position offers flexible work hours but must be…
- Manitoba Government - Winnipeg, MB
Successful completion of a Medical Administrative Assistant Program with related experience performing a full range of administrative support duties, including…
- Vancouver Skin MD - Vancouver, BC
Previous medical assistant experience and/of formal MOA education an asset. Assist the physician in performing procedures such as injection treatments, laser…
- UBCP / ACTRA (Union of British Columbia Performers) - Vancouver, BC
This position requires strong administrative, organizational and prioritization skills, excellent attention to detail, typing skills at a minimum of 50 WPM and…
- VFW Management Inc. - Vancouver, BC
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years. Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Compile data, statistics and other information.
- Novolex - Montréal-Est, QC
DeLuxe Produits de Papier INC, une compagnie de Novolex exerce depuis plus 70 ans d’expérience dans l'emballage. Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent.
- Shooting Stars Out of School Care - Carstairs, AB
18 Years Old (Students Welcome). Child Care Development Assistant Certification or the willingness to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Gestion GCL - Saint-Jovite, QC
LOGEMENT à proximité du lieu de travail* pour les gens de l’extérieurs, heures garanties, horaire flexible, formation continue! Faire les tests d’eau.
- Résidence O'Roy - Saint-joseph-de-beauce, QC
Planifier et préparer les repas selon le guide canadien Répondre aux besoins du résident tenir compagnie (activitée) accomplir des tâches ménagères…