Demonstrated safe work habits and adherence to safety regulations and practices on a sustained basis; have safe driving record and be able to pass FortisBC…
- FortisBC - Penticton, BC
- Jardins de Métis - Grand-Métis, QC
Viens marcher dans les pas inspirants d’Elsie Reford et faire rayonner un territoire naturel et culturel exceptionnel.
- Melbern Vegetation Ltd. - Beaverlodge, AB
Phone (780) 354-8186 for any questions. *. Beaverlodge, AB T0H 0C0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred).
- Ardel Steel - Regina, SK
The primary responsibility of this role will be the welding and fabrication of teleposts and beams for the residential and commercial construction industry.
- FortisBC - Castlegar, BC
Provide secretarial, administrative and clerical support to the department and act as an assistant to the department’s personnel; co-ordinate calendars,…
- FortisBC - Castlegar, BC
Employment Status: Full-Time Temporary. Ensure accuracy and integrity of information through the effective execution and maintenance of capital planning records…
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Society of British Columbia - Richmond, BC
JOB REQUIREMENTS Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience No experience Other benefits Free parking available Screening questions…
- British Columbia Rapid Transit Company - Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
The Maintenance Assistant maintains and updates work orders in the system; provides administrative support to shift scheduling for maintenance employees in the…
- Yukon First Nation Culture & Tourism Association - Whitehorse, YT
Position Details: 110 hours contract @25 per hour / $2750.00 June 27 – July 5. Programming will include main stage performances, cultural presentations,…
- Kindle Coordination - Kelowna, BC
No degree, certificate or diploma. Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents. Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Mt. Begbie Brewing Co. - Revelstoke, BC
Assisting in bottling and canning operations. Filling kegs, cans and bottles with beer in a sanitary and efficient manner. Working in a safe and orderly manner.
- Semiahmoo House Society - Surrey, BC
Data entry, IT projects assistance, assisting employment services with administrative services and support to adults with developmental disabilities and their…
- METRO Testing + Engineering - Fort St. John, BC
Move to top General administrative duties under direction of Office Administrator. Previous experience working in administrative role.
- Fireweed Community Market Society - Whitehorse, YT
Approximately 40 vendors sell at the market and draw about 1,000 visitors each market day. The market may also host buskers and other activities throughout the…
- Vancouver Community College - Vancouver, BC
This position provides daily leadership and direction to international student admissions, enrolment, registration, progression, and graduation.
- Central 1 Credit Union - Vancouver, BC
One time allowance to set up your office for remote first employees. Top-notch flexible benefits plan. Retirement Plan, matched contributions at 6%.
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort - Golden, BC
Ü Are reliable, trustworthy and able to provide a criminal record check. You are a detail oriented, reliable individual who will be responsible for the daily…
- Kelowna Yacht Club - Kelowna, BC
Administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred). Provide administrative support to the Member Services Manager as required. Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Dynamo Drywall - Langley, BC
We are looking for a *Data Entry Clerk* to type information into our database from different sources. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast…
- Developmental Disabilities Association - Richmond, BC
Other trades certificate or diploma. Identify current and prospective staffing requirements.
- Indigo Valley Farm - Vernon, BC
Work 5 hours per day, 5-7 days per week. Must have reliable way to get to work. This is a 6 week job opportunity from June 6 – July 17.
- Vancouver Water Adventures - Vancouver, BC
Gain valuable experience with opportunities to grow with company. Welcoming visitors while assisting them with any questions or preparations for their tour.
- Seeds of the Revolution - Saanich Organics - Central Saanich, BC
*Saanich Organics in Victoria, BC is seeking a Farmhand/Seed Production Assistant!* *ABOUT SAANICH ORGANICS* This position is located at Northbrook Farm in…
- Sterling Operations - Dawson Creek, BC
After being an assistant, you can progress into a certified sprayer which is paid for by the company, and, comes with a pay raise. Driving a UTV or and ATV.
- Canadian Fine Motors - Ontario
This includes processing rentals of customers who members of our loyalty programs, collectively processing payments, services and providing excellent customer…
- Camps Kéno - Riviere-a-pierre, QC
Expérience en cafétéria est un atout (écoles, hôpitaux, camps, etc.). Possibilité d’être hébergé.e sur le site (logé.e, nourri.e).