Administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred). Primary role is providing administrative support to engineers. Responsibilities include handling/organizing emails…
- Brown Strachan Associates - Vancouver, BC
- Irwin & Billings Insurance Brokers - North Vancouver, BC
Excellent Customer Service Skills + Experience and asset but will train right person. Experience in issuing certificates, binders, processing renewals and doing…
- Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. - Richmond, BC
We are planning to hire a Sales Administrative Assistant to join the Sales Team.. Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5 pm. *. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- North West Veterinary Dermatology Services Ltd. - Vancouver, BC
Veterinary technician or assistant: 1 year (preferred). Monday to Friday, 1 or 2 late evenings per week. All weekends and statutory holidays off.
- FortisBC - Burnaby, BC
Welding experience/credentials are considered an asset. Valid BC driver’s license with safe driving record – minimum Class 5 required.
- Lululemon - Vancouver, BC
They are at the forefront of women’s activewear and aware of macro lifestyle and fashion trends and how this relates to the active industry.
- Burrard Physiotherapy - Vancouver, BC
No specific experience is necessary, but customer service experience is preferred. We have been pre-emptive with all COVID precautions and continue to have all…
- TDR Electric Inc. - Vancouver, BC
Administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred). This entry-level position calls for a person who is attentive to details, communicative and dependable.
- Dieno Digital Marketing - Vancouver, BC
Dieno Digital is seeking a Technical Virtual Assistant to support our Operations department and our COO with remote, operational tasks relating to the…
- Cedar Chiropractic & Physiotherapy - Burnaby, BC
We provide physiotherapy, chiropractic care and exercise rehab in the vibrant Burnaby Heights area. Our vision is to *impact lives through better health*.
- Royal Bank of Canada - Vancouver, BC
Come Work with Us! At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper,…
- Project Skin MD - Vancouver, BC
*At least 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position required -e**xperience with administrative/receivable tasks such as creation of invoices/billing,…
- Hotel Belmont F&B - Vancouver, BC
The bulk of the job is cash handling and data-entry. You will be responsible for entering cash-out data into spreadsheets, counting and distributing money,…
- 101 Education & Immigration INC. - Burnaby, BC
Assist teacher in the operation of projectors, tape recorders and other audio-visual or electronic equipment. Help students individually or in small groups with…
- Stripped Wax Bar - Vancouver, BC
Opportunity for overtime & double-time pay. Vacation Pay & Stat Holiday Pay. Closed on Sundays & Statutory long weekends! Customer Service: 1 year (preferred).
- Douglas Reynolds Gallery - Vancouver, BC
You will be interacting with the owner frequently and assisting the team with projects. The right candidate will enjoy a diverse daily schedule and will perform…
- Karen Cooper Gallery - Vancouver, BC
You must have fluency in English with excellent communication skills, both written and oral, allowing comfortable and effective interaction with a wide range of…
- VCA Canada - Vancouver, BC
This *full-time *opportunity includes a range of responsibilities which directly attributes to the efficient and effective daily operation of the hospital.
- Gordon Neighbourhood House - Vancouver, BC
In addition, this role will provide ongoing administrative support to our management team. Experience with administrative duties and office equipment.
- myCareBase Solutions Inc. - Richmond, BC
If you are looking for part time home care work and live close to Richmond, please apply! This process will include a job reference check (so please be prepared…
- Aquaterra Management Ltd. - Vancouver, BC
This job requires organization and attention to details. Responsibilities include A/R , A/P, data entries and some office administration work of scheduling and…
- Equity Loans - Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
Preparing Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable entries. Prepare general ledger postings and statements. Conduct pre-authorized debit (PAD) schedule.
- Windsor Meat Co. - West Vancouver, BC
Full-Time is preferable, but Part-Time may be accommodated. Personal protective equipment provided or required. Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Harbourfront Wealth Management - Vancouver, BC
General office, clerical and administrative duties: data entry, file preparation, filing, and any other assigned administrative duties/projects.