May be required to prepare agendas, record minutes of meetings, and distribute to the appropriate staff. Position Type: Temporary Full Time.
- Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo - Fort McMurray, AB
- Overland West - Whitehorse, YT
Answer phones and answer inquiries, contact customers to schedule appointments, use in house computer software to track shipments and enter status updates.
- Dental Specialty Group - Orleans, ON
Orleans, ON K4A 4X4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required). Respiratory therapy/anesthesia assisting license in Ontario (required…
- KITCHEN CRAFTSMEN LTD. - Calgary, AB
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Victoria Women's Transition House - Victoria, BC
The Receptionist/Office Assistant is responsible for a variety of reception, secretarial and clerical assistance in our Community Office.
- Covenant Health Alberta - Edmonton, AB
Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible administrative support experience is required; with at least 2 years in a senior administrative support position…
- Alberta Concrete Pumping Ltd. - Edmonton, AB
Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences. Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The Pureland Health Ltd. - Halifax, NS
Interview patients to obtain case histories. Complete insurance and other claim forms. Perform general clerical work, such as order supplies and maintain…
- Alberta Precision Labs - Edmonton, AB
A satisfactory criminal record check and/or Vulnerable Sector Search is required prior to your first day of work. Employee Class: Regular Full Time.
- City of Prince George - Prince George, BC
As a flexible team player, you will also provide administrative support, act as receptionist, and handle all incoming inquiries.
- CarePros - Edmonton, AB
This opportunity will be a full-time permanent position and is ideal for an experienced administrative professional.
- NORTHERN L.E.D LTD. - Richmond, BC
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years. Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Lilwat Nation - Mount Currie, BC
The Education Assistant will follow the daily schedule of the class they are assisting. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to: Morning, Recess,…
- Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo - Anzac, AB
Promptly, accurately, and courteously respond to internal and external enquiries, record, and deliver messages. Ability to enter and maintain data accurately.
- PACIFIC OCEAN TRANSPORT INC. - Abbotsford, BC
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences. Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Connecting Care - Red Deer, AB
Prior to employment, obtain a clear criminal record check with vulnerable sector check. The Hospitality Aide is responsible for ensuring top resident care is…
- Primrose Ground Control Ltd. - Kindersley, SK
Some of the duties for the Line Locating Assistant are to be able to walk up to 10km per day, lift up to 50 lbs, assist the crew chief to complete locates,…
- Locomotion Daycare Centres - Tottenham, ON
Someone who will follow the child's lead and take the responsibility of teaching the children as the forefront of their job. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Geotech Drilling Services - Prince George, BC
Geotech remains sharply focused on being the drilling contractor of choice for our employees and clients, providing industry-leading safety programs,…