No degree, certificate or diploma. Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- Canucks Sports & Entertainment - Vancouver, BC
- Turning Point Recovery Society - Squamish, BC
Under the guidance and supervision of the Site Manager, the Support Worker position is primarily responsible for client orientation to the site, the facility…
- Community Living Temiskaming South - Haileybury, ON
Hours: *Hours must be flexible to meet the needs of the individuals we support. As scheduled, up to 80 hours per pay period.
- Sherwood Marine Centre - Saanichton, BC
We are seeking a self-motivated, energetic Marine Accessory Associate to join our busy operation - full-time or part-time (schedule flexible).
- Fron Ltd. - Victoria, BC
The work is flexible and is up to the worker how many pieces they complete, can be part time but we are hoping for full time people as well.
- Rockdoc Consulting Inc. - Mississauga, ON
The position involves COVID-19 testing for the film industry and other clients. Ability to perform COVID-19 PCR tests and Rapid Antigen Testing.
- WJS Canada - British Columbia
WJS Canada provides social services to children, youth, adults and families facing difficulties through a personalized, trauma-informed approach to care, in an…
- University Canada West - Vancouver, BC
The Writing Coach supports students in the pursuit of learning success with one-on-one and written feedback, as well as contributing to non-credit workshops to…
- VGN Resources Group, Inc. - Vancouver, BC
We’re looking for efficient notetakers to take detailed notes during meetings in a corporate/government setting. This is a part-time, casual, contract position.
- Town of Edson - Edson, AB
The Town of Edson is now accepting applications for the position of casual, part-time Landfill. Basic operation of weigh scale and assessment and collection of…
- Menno Place - Abbotsford, BC
These positions begin on a casual basis with the ability to apply for part time and full time work when available. Washes walls, windows and ceilings.
- Clearway Law - Vancouver, BC
Clearway also publishes content on topics the public finds interesting, such as celebrity divorces or lawsuits (like the Johnny Depp lawsuit.).
- ABCoast Aviation Services - Richmond, BC
Front of House Customer Service Relations. Be able to prioritize time critical events. Be able to obtain a RAIC (Restricted Area Identification Card) pending…
- Aligned Capital Partners Inc. - Vancouver, BC
Professional is seeking a temporary administrative help for a project due end of September. Pleasant but able to work with deadlines.
- Icebergwater Pure Water Ltd - Prince Albert, SK
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual. Part-time hours: 20 - 40 per week.
- Institut de la statistique du Québec - Quebec City, QC
Pour les enquêtes auprès des entreprises, les personnes retenues doivent être disponibles de jour (du lundi au vendredi), pour un minimum de 28 heures par…
- TMM Projects Inc - Sparwood, BC
Competitive wages (depending on experience). Full-time, part-time, and contract positions. Various shifts and work schedules (4x4, 7x7, 5x2, etc.).
- T & C Reinforcing - Saskatoon, SK
Must be willing to travel, have rebar experience/knowledge. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract, Casual. Part-time hours: 40 per week.
- Rose Tax & Accounting Service - Barrie, ON
MUST LIVE WITHIN A 70 KM RADIUS. MINIMUM OF 2 years experience preparing tax returns at a Professional Tax Office or Accounting Firm is required.