Previous fast food/quick service restaurant experience. Works with restaurant management team to meet profit objectives. 10-12 Week Training Program.
- Wendy's | WTC Ventures Canada - Langley, BC +16 lieux
- East Side Mario's - Bromont, QC
Opportunités de croissance et de développement au sein du restaurant. Expérience antérieure en supervision/gestion dans un restaurant décontracté à volume élevé…
- The Restaurant at Poplar Grove - Penticton, BC
The role is vital to the success of the restaurant and requires you to manage a diverse team of servers, server assistants and expos during Lunch and Dinner…
- NWT Brewing Company LTD. - Yellowknife, NT
Ability to work in a high volume fast pace restaurant. Identify ways to decrease the restaurant's operational costs. Management skills is an asset.
- The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Prince George, BC +2 lieux
Experience in the restaurant business. This role could be responsible for as many as 40 staff members. A desire to coach, guide and develop staff.
- Four Seasons - Whistler, BC
Oversee the Braidwood Tavern operations by selecting, training, evaluating, leading, motivating, and coaching all employees to ensure that es tablished c…
- Tim Hortons - Chilliwack, BC +5 lieux
You should have management experience, preferably in Food and Beverage. Organizational and time management skills.
- Join Our Tims Family - Invermere, BC +2 lieux
Are ready to take on the full responsibility of running a Tim Hortons restaurant. TOTAL COMPENSATION RANGE $60,000-$75,000 PER YEAR (INCLUDING BONUS)....
- McDonald's - Calgary, AB +17 lieux
Lead recruiting, selecting, and on-boarding as well as retention practices of managers and crew to ensure high quality talent is in place across all restaurants…
- Montana's BBQ & Bar - Nanaimo, BC +4 lieux
Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations, food and beverage. With your strong restaurant experience, solid leadership and proven team building skills, you…
- A&W Restaurants - Vanderhoof, BC +10 lieux
3 years experience in a restaurant supervisory role. Complete knowledge of restaurant Operating Systems and Operating Standards.
- Coast Bastion Hotel - Parksville, BC +2 lieux
Our Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing restaurant operations in our Nanaimo based Restaurant, including coordinating with the General Manager,…
- Qualicum Beach Cafe - Qualicum Beach, BC
While we will always train the right candidate we are looking for a self starter with related experience and a progressive career track in the restaurant…
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel - Victoria, BC
Previous hotel/restaurant opening experience an asset. The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for all things involving Faro Restaurant.
- A&W Restaurant - Whitehorse, YT +3 lieux
Knowledge of restaurant Operating Systems. Ensures restaurant profitability by managing costs to set thresholds and goals for profitability.
- Thien Vietnam - Saskatoon, SK
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations. Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Canalta Food Services Ltd. - Davidson, SK +2 lieux
Long-term friendships and working relationships. Experience in the service industry and business management. Optional health, dental, long-term disability, and…
- Boathouse White Rock - White Rock, BC
At least 2+ years of full-service, high-volume restaurant management experience. Extensive and well-rounded training program.
- Hotel Arts Group - Calgary, AB
Conduct staff and manager meetings to coordinate restaurant activities. Increase patronage at the restaurant. Hire new staff for the restaurant.
- Fox and Monocle Cafe - North Saanich, BC
Gratuities are shared equally between all restaurant and café staff and is a significant portion of the compensation on top oif the base wage.
- NWT Brewing Company - Yellowknife, NT
Identify ways to decrease the restaurant's operational costs. Proven restaurant experience preferably as a lead server or supervisor.
- Denny’s - Prince George, BC
Competitive bonus program for managers. You have 2+ years of experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry; leadership/operations experience strongly…
- Tim Hortons | Dorscheid Group Ltd. - Grande Prairie, AB
Are ready to take on the full responsibility of running a Tim Hortons restaurant. You promote a respectful team environment and manage team members with open…
- The Quarterdeck Resort - Port Mouton, NS
Plan and execute the restaurant marketing strategy in conjunction with the General Manager. Experience as a supervisor or manager; experience in Hospitality…
- Pilot Company - Hope, BC
Minimum 2-3 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, grocery or other service industry with responsibility for financial results.
- Kilmorey Lodge - Waterton Park, AB
Proven success in a high-volume upscale restaurant or high-end resort restaurant (2 Year Minimum). Supervises and coordinates team member responsibilities to…