The Guest Services Agent plays a vital role in establishing a positive experience for our guests as they are the first interaction when arriving on property.
- Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Centre - Sun Peaks, BC
- Liquidity Wines - Okanagan Falls, BC
Wage $18.00 per hour. Staff accommodations available upon request. Good Find Referral Program $100 - $250 per referral). End of Season Bonus $100 per month.
- Croisières AML - Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, QC
Accueillir les clients à la billetterie; Suggérer et vendre les produits de l’entreprise; Émettre les billets d’embarquement;
- Campbell River Whale Watching and Adventure Tours - Campbell River, BC
This position requires someone who can engage with our guests, with enthusiasm, while ensuring the smooth operations of our multiple departures per day.
- Tourism Whistler - Whistler, BC
Position Status: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal. Complimentary access to golf facilities. Understanding of the game of golf. Knowledge of the Whistler area.
- Stanley Park Ecology Society - Vancouver, BC
Spend your summer enjoying beautiful Stanley Park whilst sharing your passion for ecology with others. Receive training from experts on Stanley Park’s wildlife,…
- Grouse Mountain - North Vancouver, BC
Our friendly and informative staff will help guests to create enduring memories based on remarkable experiences. Maximize seating capacity and efficiency.
- Oyama Zipline Adventure Park - Lake Country, BC
Must have customer service experience, preferably within the tourism industry. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal.
- Beck's Kennels Aurora Wonderland - Yellowknife, NT
CHINESE Speaking Tour guide Aurora Wonderland & Becks Kennels is seeking Chinese speaking tour guide. Category: Tourism/Travel Education Level: Grade 12…
- Pathfinder Camp Resorts - Agassiz, BC
Insert start and finish time for shift AM/PM: 5:00 PM 12:00 PM. Schedule: 35-40 hours Per week, as required. Vacation: 4% of earnings pd. each pay-period.
- Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Association - Williams Lake, BC
Work with the CCCTA destination development team to support the program. Support implementation of strategic development projects.
- Banff Ave Brewing Co - Banff, AB
Be the face of the pub, greet and seat guests. Utilize Open Table to organize reservations, seat servers in rotation, keep a track of full and empty tables and…
- Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts - Banff, AB
Balance revenues for Rooms and F&B as well as any other revenues earned in the Hotel that day. Compile accurate nightly manual reports including external…
- Hôtel PUR - Quebec City, QC
Posséder une formation en gestion hôtelière et/ou une formation équivalente en technique de réception d’hôtel constitue un atout;
- YWCA Banff - Banff, AB
We looking for a community-minded individual who engages with others from a place of empathy, understanding, and desire to help. A high degree of empathy.
- Frind Properties Ltd. - West Kelowna, BC
Support with administrative tasks as required. Answering phone calls and TOCK reservations. Preparation of presentations, documentation, ordering office…
- The Wells Hotel - Wells, BC
The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual who prides themselves on providing outstanding customer service..
- Wild Bear Lodge - Meadow Creek, BC
All meals provided during September and October. Compensation flexible and commensurate with experience. From June to August, while there are no guests present,…
- Stone Creek Resorts - Invermere, BC
We are currently seeking Front Desk Agent and Night Auditor workers for Eagle Ranch Resort in Invermere, British Columbia. Must be able to lift 20lbs.
- Whistler Sport Legacies - Whistler, BC
Guest Service Host, Summer is a varied position working in all roles associated with the Summer Bobsleigh Experience program at Whistler Sliding Centre.
- BC Backcountry Adventures LTD - Clearwater, BC
Social Skills as being friendly and courteous, comfortable with group dynamics, experience in paddling, knowledge of the outdoors.
- La Maison Lavande - Saint-Eustache, QC
Nos clients trouvent l’expérience Maison Lavande unique, parce que nous savons toujours leur donner nos précieux trucs & conseils.
- Watermark Beach Resort - Osoyoos, BC
Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service. Develop strong guest relationships to maintain and further develop Watermark loyalty.
- CheckMate Artisanal Winery - Oliver, BC
Wage $17.50 - $18.50 per hour. Good Find Referral Program $100 - $250 per referral. End of Season Bonus $100 per month. Living Allowance $100 per month.
- The Beach Club Resort by Bellstar Hotels & Resorts - Parksville, BC
Limited subsidized staff accommodation is available.*. Ocean activities such as swimming, stand up paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking etc.
- Fairmont Banff Springs - Banff, AB
Full rate after one year is $21.17 per hour. Duty meal in our staff cafeteria. Subsidized staff accommodations provided on-site for full time status.