Employment: Seasonal, Full Time Start Date: Mid-November. Responsible for supporting the Resort Services Department in all capacities including, but not limited…
- Big White Ski Resort - Kelowna, BC
- Quantum Risk Control - Kelowna, BC
We take a proactive approach to security by stopping problems before they become problems, and provide a security-minded opinion on daily happenings at the…
- Wild Goose Vineyards and Winery - Okanagan Falls, BC
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for visitors to our winery and will offer efficient and helpful wine tasting check-in processes.
- CedarCreek Estate Winery - Kelowna, BC
Job Type: Seasonal (May – October 2022). Our year-round tasting room and Home Block restaurant, housed in contemporary farmhouse buildings, offer our visitors…
- Adrena LINE Zipline Adventure Tours - Sooke, BC
Job Type: Seasonal (March to September/October). As the first point of contact with all of our guests, Guest Service Agents are responsible for creating a…
- Discover Canada Tours - Vancouver, BC
JOB TYPE: Part Time / Seasonal / Full Time. Our Tour Guides will be responsible for the daily tour operations, providing excellent tour commentary, and…
- Chéribourg - Orford, QC
Avec une vue imprenable sur le mont Orford, le Chéribourg saura certainement charmer par son infrastructure hors du commun et ses nombreux attraits.
- Wingate Hotel - Dieppe, NB
Posting and verification room charges of guest accounts and processing all the charges. Control and secure cash handling policy. Part-time hours: 24 per week.
- Frind Estate Winery - West Kelowna, BC
1+ years of customer service experience. Serving It Right Certification considered an asset. First point of contact, greeting customers and creating a good…
- Portside Fusion Restaurant - Port Carling, ON
Full-Time or Part-Time positions available for people who are dedicated and can work days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Part-time hours: 15-40 per week.
- Vancity Tours - Vancouver, BC
JOB TYPE: Part Time / Seasonal / Full Time. Our Tour Guides will be responsible for our daily tour operations in and around Vancouver , ensuring our passengers…
- Radventures - Banff, AB
Deliver safe, exciting, knowledgeable & engaging tours to guests. Constantly demonstrate safe and professional driving & guiding skills.
- City of Edmonton - Edmonton, AB
As an Event and Attraction Host, you will work at City of Edmonton attractions and recreation facilities to provide superior customer service for clients who…
- The Roost Wine Co. - Clarksburg, ON
No winery experience is necessary but preference will be given to applicants with experience in sales, restaurants, bars and/or customer service.
- Costco Wholesale - Trois-Rivières, QC
Notre mission est de fournir sans cesse à nos membres des produits et des services de grande qualité au plus bas prix possible.
- Cody Cave Tours - Nelson, BC
Perform regular interpretive guided tours and ensure accurate waiver and tour log completion. Ensure equipment is kept clean and in excellent condition.
- Katabatik, Aventure dans Charlevoix - Baie-Saint-Paul, QC
Accueillir les participants, présenter les activités d’excursion de l’entreprise; Du 30 mai au 5 septembre 2022 + possibilité temps partiel jusqu’en octobre.
- Bateau le Grand Cru - Escapades Memphrémagog - Magog, QC
Si j’étais toi, je regarderais ce qui suit. Une rémunération PLUS ÉLEVÉ QUE LE SALAIRE MINIMUM garantie. Un poste SAISONNIER - TEMPS PLEIN.
- Parc de la Chute-Montmorency - Quebec City, QC
Superviser les banquets et le restaurant terrasse en faisant le suivi des feuilles de fonctions puis en assurant leur mise en œuvre;
- The Royal Moose @ The Bobcaygeon Inn - Bobcaygeon, ON
Customer focussed and have a great sense of humour. Part-time hours: 24-40 per week.
- Best Western Plus - Bathurst, NB
AGENT A LA RECEPTION- SHIFTS VARIEE (7AM-3PM, 3PM-11PM, 7AM-5PM, 5 PM-11PM, 11PM-7AM ) 14.52/HOUR. Part-time hours: 20 - 40 per week.
- Resorts of the Canadian Rockies - Fernie, BC
To ensure a safe, comfortable and friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff. To assist and upsell guests at every opportunity.
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort - Golden, BC
Deeply discounted food and beverages. $1/ hour retention bonus for all staff who complete their contract. Free direct shuttle rides to and from work.
- Discover Banff Tours - Banff, AB
Interpretive Tour Guides _(Full Time/Part Time)_*. Whether sightseeing by sedan or bus or exploring on trail once you leave the office and have your guests on…
- Sunshine Coast Tourism - Sechelt, BC
Hiring for the summer season now through September | Flexible schedules available with options for part-time or full-time | $17/hour.
- Ville de Sorel-Tracy - Sorel-Tracy, QC
Nous vous remercions de votre candidature, toutefois, seules les personnes retenues seront contactées.
- April Point Resort - Quathiaski Cove, BC
Greet guests upon their arrival and provide a hospitable welcome. Check guests in, ensure payment has been taken, and provide information about the resort.
- Hollyhock - Mansons Landing, BC
Ensuring the overall cleanliness of our Island Campus guest rooms, session spaces, hot tubs and grounds. Housekeepers are needed on our busy turnover days to…
- Yukon Suspension Bridge - Whitehorse, YT
Be willing to spend time in a beautiful outdoor setting. Be able to stand for long periods of time. Be a Canadian citizen or have a valid work visa.