New Professional Support may receive up to a maximum of seven steps for relevant occupational experience which is $74,518.78 annually.
- Nova Scotia Community College - Middleton, NS
- Belliveau Motors Ford Church Point - Church Point, NS
Employee discounts for the purchase of cars, tires & auto repair. Dismantling vehicles and diagnosing visual and internal damage.
- Cox Automotive - Lower Sackville, NS
Valid driver's license and safe driving record required. Notify supervisor when a vehicle is inoperative; notify Service or Gas Truck Driver when vehicle is out…
- Atlantic Business Interiors - Dartmouth, NS
Must possess a valid Driver’s License. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Workplace Consultant is ideally a detail-oriented individual, is bilingual, and has…
- Nova Scotia Community College - Halifax, NS
Accessibility Employment Coordinator (PS2) Education Central Office Halifax, Nova Scotia Libraries and Learning Commons Continuing Full-time Position:…
- Potlotek First Nation - St. Peter's, NS
The Education/Teacher Assistant will report directly to their assigned…
- Nova Scotia Community College - Yarmouth, NS
Education, Burridge Campus Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Department of Student Services Continuing Full Time Position: Commencing approximately April 3, 2023…
- Golden Silkscreening Ltd - Lakeside, NS
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma. Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers. Hours: 40 hours per week.
- H & G Immigration Consulting Ltd - Dartmouth, NS
Receive and register documents for data entry. Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year. Enter data according to specified format.
- HGS - Nova Scotia
Communicate with customers through inbound calls and field queries on billing, payments, existing and new services, promotional offers and upgrade / downgrade…
- Glidex Delivery and Janitorial Services - Dartmouth, NS +1 lieu
Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle. Record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any…
- MHM Direct - Halifax, NS
Commit to skill development through weekly practice/coaching sessions that are customized to improve their current skill set. Part-time hours: 20-40 per week.
- TEC Cannabis Services - Dartmouth, NS
Each trimmer is expected to trim a minimum of 600G a day with bonuses available for those who consistently exceed their quotas. Part-time hours: 8-36 per week.
- NORTHSTAR TRANSPORT INC - Dartmouth, NS
Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle. Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold…
- Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation (NSLC) - Halifax, NS
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, responding to all general incoming inquiries, organizing, and maintaining employee files, updating selected…
- Lyle M. Hadley - Antigonish, NS
Caregiver would work with clients father who assists with lifts,transfers etc and maintains all aspects of the home.
- NORTHSTAR TRANSPORT INC - Dartmouth, NS
Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Loblaw Companies Limited - North Sydney, NS +2 lieux
They help provide a positive in-store shopping experience by ensuring the store is always ready with available products that meet customer needs to live life…
- NSCAD University - Halifax, NS
These students may be those living with learning disabilities, mental health conditions, mobility or functional disabilities, sensory or communication…
- Techsploration - Dartmouth, NS
This position will help support the development and delivery of Techsploration's core programming and special events for youth in Grades 9 through 12 throughout…
- UNITED PARCEL SERVICE - Dartmouth, NS +1 lieu
Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle. Learns and properly executes UPS safe driving methods. Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Province of Nova Scotia - Dartmouth, NS +1 lieu
Process clients' applications accurately and efficiently helping them register vehicles, obtain/renew driver licences, renew licence plates and more.
- Royal Bank of Canada - Halifax, NS
As the Investigations Officer you are responsible for the end to end investigation and resolution of client and internal general ledger adjustments processed as…
- Elm Dental - Springhill, NS
We are offering a relocation /signing bonus, above average compensation ( %) and will pay a portion of living expenses*. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- GDI Services (Canada) LP - Sherbrooke, NS
Wiping of desk and furniture, spot cleaning of walls as required. Wiping of counters and furniture as required. Pick up and removal of garbage.
- IT International Telecom Canada Inc. - Halifax, NS
Forklift license, rigging training and first aid training are all considered assets. IT International Telecom Inc. is an ISO-certified marine network installer…