23 105 emplois : assistant
- Northland Ford - Flin Flon, MB
Administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred). The mission of receptionist/Admin Assistant is to maximize customer satisfaction by handling all customer contacts…
- Zapshalla Rusnak Financial - Yorkton, SK
Administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred). You will be responsible for basic reception duties, scheduling appointments, filing and record keeping, writing…
- Canada Post - Postes Canada - Nakina, ON
Language Requirement: Bilingual Imperative (-BB). Employee Class and Level: RVSGD11 - Level 1. All qualified candidates will be considered however priority will…
- Concert 8 Solutions - New Westminster, BC
The VA -Data Entry Assistant will be responsible for inputting Production Data as well as supporting the members of the Production and Technical Teams with…
- Mar-Quinn Industries Ltd - Leduc, AB
Mar-Quinn requires a QC MTR Clerk. The job will consist of verifying that the chemical composition of the material is within compliance, scanning and entering…
- Fraser Health - Surrey, BC
Are you someone who has a real passion for serving others? Are you a registered Health Care Assistant looking to showcase your knowledge, skills, and…
- Pomme Salon - Kelowna, BC
Work with our team to create content, brainstorm new launches, develop systems, and bring fresh ideas to grow our social media and digital platforms.
- City of Fort St. John - Fort St. John, BC
The specific duties assigned vary according to the assigned department and the type of function being performed.
- Elevated Concepts Inc. - Calgary, AB
Our Junior Event Assistant will interact with customers and clients, demonstrate products and services, answer all customers questions.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic - Regina, SK
Provide administrative and professional clerical support. Minimum of two years recent and relevant experience performing administrative and clerical work.
- Costco Wholesale (Crossiron Common) - Rocky View, AB
Greet members, helps members load order onto conveyor belt, determines member's packing preferences, answers questions, relates information on special…
- Douglas College - New Westminster, BC
The student assistant will be responsible for converting quiz questions to a standard format that can be uploaded to Blackboard by an instructor.
- City of Saskatoon - Saskatoon, SK
Prepares comprehensive mapping products and provides design and drafting services for projects using City of Saskatoon mapping standards.
- Saskatoon Health Region - Saskatoon, SK
Responsible for specimen collection and pre-analytical specimen handling/processing. Medical Laboratory Assistant - Applied certificate.
- TECHNOWAY - Abbotsford, BC
Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents. Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- City of Burnaby - Burnaby, BC
Qualifications include up to high school graduation, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Institut de la statistique du Québec - Quebec City, QC
La Direction de la gestion de la collecte (DGC) est responsable de la planification, de la coordination et de la réalisation de toutes les activités liées à la…
- Dawson City General Store - Dawson City, YT
Administrative assistant: 2 years (preferred). You must be reliable and hardworking with great communications skills. Very good knowledge of software’s.
- The Council for Black Aging Community of Montreal Inc. - La Salle, QC
Administrative assistant: 1 year (required). Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Mitchell Drilling Water Wells Ltd - Martensville, SK
Move Equipment from job to job class 1a required. Set up and tear down equipment. Assist in all aspects of drilling water wells.